Center for Sexual Health and Wellness
The Center for Sexual Health and Wellness of Livingston County offers free or low-cost medical services, conveniently located on the SUNY Geneseo campus or one of our other local clinics. To schedule an appointment, call directly at 585-243-7540 or 800-243-9240.
NOTE: The Center for Sexual Health and Wellness is hosted by Student Health and Counseling at SUNY Geneseo but is a separate entity from Student Health and Counseling, with separate scheduling and record-keeping procedures.
For Fall 2023, the Center for Sexual Health and Wellness will be operating out of the South Village Health Center (Onondaga North) two days per week, Mondays and Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Birth control services - including IUDs and Nexplanon implants
- Emergency contraception (can be effective up to five days after unprotected sex)
- Pap, pelvic, breast, and testicular exams
- Rapid HIV and Hepatitis C screening, with counseling and testing results in 20 to 30 minutes
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing and treatment
- Complete referral service
- Pregnancy testing
- Pregnancy and prenatal services
- Natural family planning
- Options counseling and referral services
- Pre-conception and reproductive life plan information
Visit Medical Services section of the Livingston County Health website for detailed information on available services.