New Employees: Prime & Prepare for Day 1
There is much you can accomplish before your first day at SUNY Geneseo – and we're here to help!
- Onboarding Checklists
- What to Expect Once You Have Signed Your Contract Letter
- You will receive an email from our benefits administrator (Victoria Phipps) inviting you to your benefits information meeting. This email will include a DocuSign link asking you to complete new hire employment forms prior to your first day here.
- Your supervisor will be able to help answer any questions you have related to your onboarding experience here at Geneseo.
- Campus Map and Directions to SUNY Geneseo
- What to Expect Prior to Your Start Date
- Talk with your supervisor about your work environment. Our goal is to present a welcoming work environment with fully informed employees and a fully equipped workspace. We hope you feel settled in on your first day!
- Did talk with your supervisor to confirm your start date, time, office location, and where to park?
- Your department should contact CIT to set up email, account requests, banner, canvass, etc.
- Your department can assist you with obtaining keys and set up card access.
- Your department can assist you with requesting a phone line and setting up voicemail.
- You can request a parking permit - Parking Permit Information.
- You can request a Geneseo Employee ID card - Geneseo Employee ID Card.