Skip to main content

Human Resources Forms

Classification Forms

Recruitment & Selection Forms

Appointment Forms

Change of Directory and/or Personal Information - Personal Information Self-Service Online Link* 

*Use this link to update your address, legal name and view your paycheck.  If any other information needs updating such as name, degree, emergency contacts, etc., please print the Personal Information form and send to Human Resources & Payroll Services, Doty Hall 318. For further instructions, view this helpful powerpoint: Instructions for Accessing Self-Service Link

Additionally, when you change your address -- remember you will need to contact any union sponsored benefits that you may have (dental, vision, life insurance, etc.) and your retirement carriers including any tax-deferred annuity providers you may have.  PRINT THIS ADDRESS CHANGE LIST DOCUMENT FOR CONTACT INFORMATION.

Benefits Forms

Ethics Forms

Leaves Forms

Payroll Forms

Performance Management Forms

Time & Attendance Forms

Training & Development Forms

Student Forms

Miscellaneous Forms