- How do I...
1. Change my address and/or personal information?
*Use this link to update your address, legal name and view your paycheck. If any other information needs updating such as name, degree, emergency contacts, etc., please print the Personal Information form and send to Human Resources & Payroll Services, Doty Hall 318. For further instructions, view this helpful powerpoint: Instructions for Accessing Self-Service Link
Additionally, when you change your address -- remember you will need to contact any union sponsored benefits that you may have (dental, vision, life insurance, etc.) and your retirement carriers including any tax-deferred annuity providers you may have. PRINT THIS ADDRESS CHANGE LIST DOCUMENT FOR CONTACT INFORMATION.
2. Add a newborn to my health insurance coverage?
To add a newborn baby to your health insurance, you'll need to complete the NYS Health Insurance Transaction Form (PS 404) which is found in the benefits section of this HR Forms page. Complete Nos. 1-9, add the newborn baby's name and date of birth in No. 13, then sign and date. Once you receive the baby's birth certificate and social security card, you will need to send copies of each to Victoria Phipps (firstname.lastname@example.org).
3. Contact your Health Benefits Administrator (Victoria Phipps)?
Contact your HBA within 7 days of life-changing events to best avoid delays in coverage and retro charges in your paycheck! Examples of life-changing events are:
- change in marital status;
- the birth of a baby;
- change of address;
- going on a leave without pay;
- check out the full list HERE
You will need to complete the NYS Health Insurance Transaction PS 404 Form. Additional documentation may be required. Contact Victoria at email@example.com or 585-245-5616.
- New Employee Required Forms Packet
- Employee Information Form
- Employment Eligibility Form I-9 (Additional documentation is required. Lists of acceptable documents is listed on page nine.)
- Background Release
- Oath of Office
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Federal Withholding Form W-4
- NYS Withholding Form IT-2104
- Direct Deposit - A voided check is required
- Direct Deposit Re-Activation Form (for returning employees whose account information has not changed)
- Employee Policies Overview Checklist
- Employee Policy Overview
- (Optional) Invitation to Self-Identify for Veterans
- (Optional) Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability
- Long Term Disability Waiver Request Form (UUP and MC Professional)
- Classification Forms
- Recruitment & Selection Forms
- Appointment Forms
- Benefits Forms
Retirement Election - Retirement@Work
UUP Membership Application -- UUP has created an e-membership card that prospective members can fill out online and send electronically to UUP—instantly making them a UUP member. This application will not enroll you in the Dental/Vision Benefits. See above for UUP Dental and Vision Enrollment Form.
- Ethics Forms
- Leaves Forms
- Payroll Forms
Manage SUNY Tax-Deferred Annuity - SUNY Retirement@Work
(Replaces Salary Reduction Agreement Form)
- Performance Management Forms
- Time & Attendance Forms
- Training & Development Forms
- Student Forms
- Miscellaneous Forms