Office of the Provost
Welcome to the Office of the Provost and the Division of Academic Affairs at SUNY Geneseo.
The Academic Affairs Division is home to two schools and eighteen academic departments that offer a variety of majors, minors, concentrations, and graduate programs, taught by over 350 full- and part-time faculty, 89.8% of whom have doctoral or terminal degrees. Additionally, the Division includes a number of support units that complement our academic programs (see list below).
The Provost Office staff work with the College's administrators, faculty, staff, students, emeriti, and alumni to promote the College's mission and vision in ensuring academic excellence through a rich liberal arts education. Discover more on the College's Academics page.
Please call us (585.245.5531) or send an email If you have questions or feedback.
Thank you for visiting.
Offices and Websites in Academic Affairs
- Academic Advising
- Academic Departments
- Access Opportunity Programs
- Campus Scheduling, Events and Conference Services
- Center for Integrative Learning
- Computing and Information Technology
- Curriculum and Assessment
- Disability Services
- Graduate Studies
- Institutional Research
- International Programs and Study Abroad
- Milne Library
- National Fellowships and Scholarships
- New Student Programs
- Sponsored Research
- Teaching and Learning Center