Reunion 2021 postponed --
EPIC Reunion 2022 Planned
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we made the difficult decision to postpone our in-person Reunion 2021 events. As we continue to follow public health protocols that prevent large gatherings from taking place and await the widespread distribution of the vaccine, the health and safety of our alumni must remain paramount.
We anticipate Reunion 2022 will be the largest in Geneseo’s history as we prepare to honor an unprecedented number of milestones. Reunion 2022 will also mark the culmination of the college’s year-long commemoration of our sesquicentennial anniversary, which begins on September 13, 2021, to coincide with the first day of classes in 1871.
All class years and affinity groups, including those recognizing special milestones in 2020, 2021 or 2022, are invited to participate in Reunion 2022 on June 3 and 4 next year.
Please stay safe and healthy, and look for ways to connect to the Geneseo campus and community in the coming months.
Reunion 2022 | June 3-4, 2022
Registration will open in April 2022.
Reunion 2022 will celebrate all 2020, 2021, and 2022 class and affinity milestone reunions, we will honor an unprecedented number of milestones in 2022!
Class year reunions include:
- 50-Year Club: all class years between 1945-1969
- 50th: 1970, 1971, 1972
- 45th: 1975, 1976, 1977
- 40th: 1980, 1981, 1982
- 35th: 1985, 1986, 1987
- 30th: 1990, 1991, 1992
- 25th: 1995, 1996, 1997
- 20th: 2000, 2001, 2002
- 15th: 2005, 2006, 2007
- 10th: 2010, 2011, 2012
- 5th: 2015, 2016, 2017
Affinity Reunions planned for Reunion 2022 include:
- Delta Kappa Tau Fraternity 150th Anniversary (1871-2021)
- Phi Kappa Pi (Clio) Sorority 150th Anniversary (1872-2022)
- Alpha Kappa Phi (Ago) Sorority 135th Anniversary (1885-2020)
- Alpha Delta Epsilon Sorority 135th Anniversary (1886-2021)
- Sigma Phi/Theta Epsilon Fraternity 40th Anniversary (1980-2020)
- Alpha Omega Pi Sorority 35th Anniversary (1985-2020)
- Sigma Kappa Sorority 30th Anniversary (1989-2020)
- Royal Lady Knights Sorority 30th Anniversary (1990-2020)
- Sisters Making a Change (SMAC) Sorority 15th Anniversary (2005-2020)
- Men's Ice Hockey Annual Golf Tournament
Become a Reunion Volunteer
Make your class reunion the best one yet: become a Reunion volunteer! It's fun, rewarding, vital to the Reunion program, and can be done from home (regardless of where you live).
If you are part of a class listed above, or a group/chapter that plans to gather in 2022 (listed or not) and you want to volunteer, please complete this form: go.geneseo.edu/reunion2022interest. The link explains how volunteers can help drive attendance and provides space for you to sign-up. You will be contacted by someone in the Alumni Office to start planning in the fall of 2021.
Contact Tracy Young Gagnier '93, assistant director of alumni relations, if you have any additional questions about SUNY Geneseo's Reunion programming.