Reunion 2023 | June 2 & 3, 2023
Class years ending in 3 and 8 will celebrate milestone reunions:
- All class years 1972 and back (50-Year Club)
- 1973 (50th Class Reunion)
- 1978 (45th) | 1983 (40th) | 1988 (35th) | 1993 (30th) | 1998 (25th)
- 2003 (20th) | 2008 (15th) | 2013 (10th)
- 2018 (5th)
Affinity Reunions planned for Reunion 2023:
- Brodie Reunion - celebrating the arts, dance, music, theatre and student performance at SUNY Geneseo.
- Complete this short Google form if you are interested in this affinity reunion.
- Sigma Phi/Theta Epsilon Fraternity Annual Gathering
- Sigma Tau Psi Fraternity 60th Anniversary
- WGSU 60th Anniversary -- just announced 3/20/23!
- Zeta Beta Xi 30th Anniversary
Please encourage Geneseo friends and classmates to join you at Reunion 2023; send them this link: https://bit.ly/GSUReunion2023
Become a Reunion Volunteer for 2024
Reunion 2024 | June 7-8, 2024
Make your class reunion the best one yet: become a Reunion volunteer! It's fun, rewarding, vital to the Reunion program, and can be done from home (regardless of where you live).
If you are part of a 2024 reunion class, or a group/chapter that plans to celebrate a milestone in 2024 and you want to volunteer, please complete this form by 10/1/23 for affinity reunions and 12/31/23 for class reunions. The link explains how volunteers can help drive attendance and provides space for you to sign-up. You will be contacted by someone in the Alumni Office.
Contact Tracy Young Gagnier '93, assistant director of alumni relations, if you have any additional questions about SUNY Geneseo's Reunion programming.
50-Year Club and 50th Class Reunion volunteers should contact Michelle Walton Worden '92 directly.