Reunion 2023 | June 2 & 3, 2023
COVID-19 Update: We are closely monitoring developments regarding the coronavirus and following CDC and SUNY Geneseo guidelines. If new information becomes available regarding how guidelines may affect Reunion, we will update this page and include information in your confirmation email.
Class years ending in 3 and 8 will celebrate milestone reunions:
- All class years 1972 and back (50-Year Club)
- 1973 (50th Class Reunion)
- 1978 (45th) | 1983 (40th) | 1988 (35th) | 1993 (30th) | 1998 (25th)
- 2003 (20th) | 2008 (15th) | 2013 (10th)
- 2018 (5th)
Affinity Reunions planned for Reunion 2023 are still to be determined.
- If you're interested in organizing an affinity reunion or helping your chapter celebrate an anniversary, please complete the volunteer interest form below.
Make your class reunion the best one yet: become a Reunion volunteer! It's fun, rewarding, vital to the Reunion program, and can be done from home (regardless of where you live).
If you are part of a 2023 reunion class, or a group/chapter that plans to celebrate a milestone in 2023 and you want to volunteer, please complete this form by 11/1/22: go.geneseo.edu/reunion2023interest. The link explains how volunteers can help drive attendance and provides space for you to sign-up. You will be contacted by someone in the Alumni Office to start planning in the fall of 2022.
Contact Tracy Young Gagnier '93, assistant director of alumni relations, if you have any additional questions about SUNY Geneseo's Reunion programming.
50-Year Club and 50th Class Reunion volunteers should contact Michelle Walton Worden '92 directly.