Reunion 2020 | June 5-6, 2020
Registration will open in April 2020.
Reunion 2020 will celebrate class reunions from the 75th to the 5th! Class years include:
1940, 1945, 1950, 1955, 1960, 1965, 1970 (50th)
1975, 1980, 1985, 1990, 1995 (25th)
2000, 2005, 2010 (10th)
Affinity Reunions being planned for Reunion 2020 include:
- Class of 1970 50th Reunion Activities (Friday, June 5)
- 105th Anniversary of Inter-Greek Council at SUNY Geneseo (Greek Life Celebration).
Organizations that are already planning weekend reunions are:
- Delta Kappa Tau Fraternity 150th Anniversary
- Alpha Kappa Phi (Ago) Sorority 135th Anniversary
- Alpha Chi Rho Fraternity 40th Anniversary
- Sigma Phi/Theta Epsilon Fraternity 40th Anniversary
- Royal Lady Knights Sorority 30th Anniversary
- Sigma Kappa Sorority 30th Anniversary
- Sisters Making a Change (SMAC) Sorority 15th Anniversary
- Other affinity reunions being planned include:
- Presidential Scholars
Become a Reunion Volunteer
Make your class or affinity reunion the best one yet: become a Reunion volunteer! It's fun, rewarding, vital to the Reunion program, and can be done from home (regardless of where you live).
To volunteer to help promote a class or affinity reunion, or if you want to learn more about planning an affinity reunion not listed here, please complete this form by 10/1/19: https://go.geneseo.edu/reunion2020interest
Contact Tracy Young Gagnier '93, assistant director of alumni relations, if you have any additional questions about SUNY Geneseo's Reunion programming.
Save the Date: Reunion 2021 | June 4-5, 2021