Reunion 2020 Postponed to Reunion 2021
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, and for the safety of our alumni, students, staff and community, we have postponed Reunion 2020 until next year. But, don't worry, we still plan to celebrate!
Although we won't be able to come together on campus this year, we invite you to commemorate your milestone with us during Reunion 2021 (June 4-5, 2021).
Thank you for your patience, understanding and flexibility. Our wish is for all our loyal and dedicated Knights to be safe and healthy.
Reunion 2021 | June 4-5, 2021
Registration will open in April 2021.
Reunion 2021 will celebrate class reunions from the 75th to the 5th! Class years include:
1945/6, 1950/1, 1955/6, 1960/1, 1965/6, 1970/1 (50th)
1975/6, 1980/1, 1985/6, 1990/1, 1995/6 (25th)
2000/1, 2005/6, 2010/1 (10th)
Affinity Reunions planned for Reunion 2020 that will be rescheduled for Reunion 2021 include:
- Class of 1970 50th Reunion Activities (Friday, June 4)
- 105th Anniversary of Inter-Greek Council at SUNY Geneseo (Greek Life Celebration).
- Delta Kappa Tau Fraternity 150th Anniversary
- Alpha Kappa Phi (Ago) Sorority 135th Anniversary
- Alpha Chi Rho Fraternity 40th Anniversary
- Sigma Phi/Theta Epsilon Fraternity 40th Anniversary
- Alpha Omega Pi Sorority 35th Anniversary
- Royal Lady Knights Sorority 30th Anniversary
- Sigma Kappa Sorority 30th Anniversary
- Sisters Making a Change (SMAC) Sorority 15th Anniversary
- Men's Ice Hockey
Become a Reunion Volunteer
Make your class reunion the best one yet: become a Reunion volunteer! It's fun, rewarding, vital to the Reunion program, and can be done from home (regardless of where you live).
To volunteer to help promote your 2021 class reunion or plan a 2021 affinity reunion, please complete this form by 11/20/20: https://go.geneseo.edu/reunion2021interest
Contact Tracy Young Gagnier '93, assistant director of alumni relations, if you have any additional questions about SUNY Geneseo's Reunion programming.