If you have a question that isn't listed here, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 585-245-5506 or email@example.com.
- When can I register for Reunion 2020?
Online, mail-in and phone-in registration will open in April 2020.
- When can I sign-up for a room on-campus?
The option for on-campus housing is part of Reunion registration. Online, mail-in and phone-in registration (for Reunion events and on-campus housing) will open in April 2020.
- Can I register and pay when I arrive/do you take walk-in registration?
We can accept a limited number of walk-in registrations. Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate walk-in registrations for meals or lodging. To get the most out of your reunion, and take advantage of early-bird pricing, please register in advance.
- Can I book multiple on-campus rooms for my group of friends?
We love that you and your friends want to stay together on campus! Doing so adds a special dimension to your reunion. We do, however, require unrelated adults to register individually. Here's why:
- Our database can only assign one room per registration (alumni traveling with their families, however, can certainly book a second room for their children).
To book an additional room for your children, please call the Alumni Office (585-245-5506), this cannot be done online.
- Alumni who already have a room assignment might not register for other reunion activities, and we would hate for anyone to miss out on great registration-required activities.
- Can non-alumni guests/spouses attend exclusive class or affinity activities?
Absolutely! All events are open to alumni and their guests.
- Will there be a Kids Camp or some type of daycare provided for young children?
Unfortunately, due to poor attendance in the past, the Kids Camp program was discontinued in 2015. If you need child care during your time in Geneseo, you can post a babysitting job with SUNY Geneseo Student Employment Services (you will need to include details like: time commitment, pay rate, age of child/children, where you would like your children to be looked after, etc.) Only Geneseo students and recent alumni will apply; you will conduct interviews, check references and make the final hiring decisions. Please contact Student Employment Services Office in the Center for Community at 585.245.5734 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to post your job.
- I registered online but I don't see my spouse's name listed as my roommate.
A spouse/guest registered with you (on the same form) is automatically your roommate -- regardless of whether or not their name appears as such. Completing the information regarding a desired roommate is only necessary when you and your roommate register separately.
- I've already registered but want to change my order.
- To ADD to your registration, you'll first need to locate your email confirmation [From: Geneseo's Office of Alumni Relations | Subject: Registration Confirmation: Reunion 2020] and then follow the link "click here to edit your registration information" in your email confirmation.
- To REMOVE activities or CANCEL your registration, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 585-245-5506 or by email at email@example.com. Please review the refund policy (https://go.geneseo.edu/refundpolicy) before contacting the office.
- How can I make sure that I'm on the same floor with other alumni in my graduating class/affinity group?
When you register for reunion, you have the opportunity to list the name of one other confirmed reunion guest with whom you wish to share a suite/floor. Answering this question will help to ensure that you and your friends are housed near each other. The Office of Alumni Relations makes every effort to accommodate our overnight alumni guests and do our best to honor these requests. Other tips to insure that your housed near your friends:
- Register early. The sooner the better - registrations received after the May 1st deadline are not guaranteed their "housed near" requests.
- Make sure the friend that you list on your form is definitely registered or plans to register.
- It is the practice of the Alumni Office to house alumni from similar class years and affinity groups together. Even if you don't make any special requests, chances are that you will be placed with alumni from your (for example) sorority or fraternity - from your generation.
- Where can I park when I come back for Reunion?
All campus lots are open. Please respect meters and designated handicapped parking spots.
View Reunion 2019 Campus Map: go.geneseo.edu/reunionmap