- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.geneseo.edu/uaa
- Like us on Facebook: UAA-Geneseo
- Follow us on Instagram: uaa_geneseo
Contact Our Advisor
- Tracy Young Gagnier '93, Assistant Director of Alumni Relations
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (585) 245-5154
The purpose of UAA is to foster a sense of class affinity, college spirit and overall Geneseo pride.
We value and promote our traditions while educating undergraduates on the benefits of a life-long relationship with Geneseo.
Since 1976, UAA has promoted the relationship between students and alumni. Under the guidance of the Alumni Relations Office and with the financial support of the Alumni Association of the State University College at Geneseo, Inc. Endowment for Student and Alumni Engagement, UAA is dedicated to engaging every Geneseo student. The goals of UAA are to promote school spirit, preserve and document Geneseo traditions and endorse meaningful connections between students and alumni. Members develop an understanding of the value of a lasting bond with Geneseo and are prepared to be effective and supportive alumni for life.
School Pride & Traditions
- Traditions Challenge Lists, Promotion and Sponsorship Campaign
- Traditions Challenge Events
- Capture a Geneseo Sunset Event
- Annual Broomball Tournament
- Hockey Fan Guide and Home Opener
- Toast to the Senior Class (with Make Your Mark)
- Poinsettia Memorial Project
- Legacy Pinning Ceremony (coming Fall 2018)
- Homecoming and Reunion Assistants
- Maintain go.geneseo.edu/yearbook
- Solicit photos submissions from Greek Life, Athletics, Residence Life, Student Organizations, etc.
- Coordinate and Promote Student Portrait Events
- Homecoming/Family Weekend Photo Booth
- Fun Holiday Photos
- Senior Salute LinkedIn/Senior Portraits
- Class Pride Pins
- First Knight Activities and Promotion
- Class Pride Marketing and Campaigns
Undergraduate Alumni Association Executive Board
- Lead Open Meetings
- Marketing, Promotion and Recruitment
- Meeting minutes, agenda preparation, etc.