Milne Library is currently located at Fraser Hall due to the Milne Library building renovation project. Milne Library will remain in Fraser Hall and will be known as "Fraser Hall Library" until the new Milne Library renovation project is completed. The fully renovated Milne Library is expected to open during the 2024–25 academic year.
Fraser Hall Library is an award winning library that has passionate staff and librarians who are dedicated in providing the best services to our users (students, faculty, and staff). Email them if you have any questions.
- Study space: Individual carrels and group study tables
- Mini computer lab: 8 computers and 1 accessibility computer
- Public printers: Multifunction (scan, copy and print) printers (B&W and Color)
- Course Reserves: Select required and recommended reading materials for courses are available for checkout. Electronic books are also available for required and recommended course readings
- Library resources are discoverable and accessible from GLOCAT and the A to Z Database List
- Information Delivery Service (IDS): Students can request materials from other libraries be delivered to the Library for loan using IDS. Requested physical materials can be picked up at the Service Desk and articles and electronic materials will be made available via a secure link sent to your Geneseo email address
- Research Help: You may get librarian assistance through chat or schedule a research consultation, which will be held over Zoom. You may also email your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calculators: Our selection of TI-83s, TI-84s, TI-89s, and scientific calculators are available for checkout
- Limited Physical Collection: While we do not have access to all our collections (general collection, Special Collections, and TERC) yet, there are approximately 2,000 titles available for checkout. More books and materials will become available by the Fall semester of 2021
- CIT HelpDesk
See the latest updates to available services on the library services information page.
- 2019 Open Educational Resources (OER) Curation Award for Excellence by the Open Education Consortium
- 2018 Association of College and Research Libraries (ACRL) Excellence in Academic Libraries Award, the first library in the SUNY system to ever receive the award
- 2018 Rethinking Resource Sharing Innovation Award (IDS Project)