Fraser Hall Library
The SUNY Geneseo library is the Fraser Hall Library. It is the primary campus library until the Milne renovation project is complete. The fully renovated Milne Library is expected to open during the 2024–25 academic year.
Fraser Hall Library is an award-winning, newly renovated library that continues to provide access to books and information, expert support for scholarship, and a welcoming environment where patrons can study, share ideas, and learn. View Fraser Hall Library hours, and feel free to email the library if you have any questions.
- Study space: Individual carrels and group study tables
- Mini computer lab: 8 computers and 1 accessibility computer
- Physical collection: All print and physical collections are available for use
- Public printers: Multifunction (scan, copy and print) printers (B&W and Color)
- Course reserves: Select required and recommended reading materials for courses are available for checkout. Electronic books are also available for required and recommended course readings
- Library resources are discoverable and accessible from GLOCAT and the A to Z Database List
- Information Delivery Service (IDS): Students can request materials from other libraries be delivered to the Library for loan using IDS. Requested physical materials can be picked up at the Service Desk and articles and electronic materials will be made available via a secure link sent to your Geneseo email address
- Research help: You may get librarian assistance by scheduling a research consultation. You may also email your inquiries to email@example.com
- Calculators: Our selection of TI-83s, TI-84s, TI-89s, and scientific calculators are available for checkout
- CIT HelpDesk
For more information, please see the library services information page of the Fraser Hall Library website.
- RRLC 2021 Academic Library of the Year
- Association of College and Research Libraries (ACRL) Excellence in Academic Libraries Award, the first library in the SUNY system to ever receive the award
- LIRT Innovation in Instruction Award
- Open Educational Resources (OER) Curation Award for Excellence by the Open Education Consortium
- Rethinking Resource Sharing Initiative Award - IDS Project