Lei GaoAssistant Professor: School Of Business
Tuesday/Thursday: 4:30-5:30 and by appointment
Tuesday: 4:00-5:00, Wednesday: 4:00-5:00, Thursday: 4:00-5:30
- B.A., Renmin University of China
- Ph.D., University of Kansas
- American Accounting Association
- Gao, L., et. al. (2013). ?An Investigation of SEC ?Speech GAAP?.? Research in Accounting Regulation.
- Gao, L., Gu, A. (2012). The Relationship between Chinese Real Estate Market and Stock Market. Journal of International Business Research, 11(1)(11(1)), 73-80.
Dr. Gao's research interests are in management of risk and fraud.
ACCT 102: Intro to Financial Accounting
An introduction to financial accounting theory and practice. Emphasis is given to basic financial accounting concepts; the generally accepted accounting principles associated with accounting for assets, liabilities, and ownership interests; and the analysis of financial statements.
ACCT 320: Auditing I
A study of auditing theory and standards; professional ethics and the auditor's legal liability; theory and auditing of internal control systems; audit evidence, working papers, quality control, program design, and sampling techniques; the audit of computer based accounting systems; and the preparation of audit reports. Prerequisites: ACCT 302, ECON 205 and senior status. Restricted to School of Business majors. Others may seek permission from the School of Business. Offered every fall