When hosting an event on campus, it is important that it is executed flawlessly, making you and your department or organization look good. With fresh, exciting menus and remarkable displays and presentations, you're sure to make a lasting impression on your guests. Our catering team includes highly skilled chefs that take pride in customizing menus to suit your needs and budget.
Per campus policy, all food and beverage services are exclusively provided by Campus Auxiliary Services (CAS). Food from an external source such as a store must follow the waiver process. On occasion, CAS may honor a request to vary from the current catering policies. Requests for food and beverage must be made at least two weeks prior to the event.
- To ensure optimal selection and the best possible service we require ALL ORDERS to be placed 10 business days prior to the date of your event.
- Events requested 7 business days or less prior to the event date will incur a $25 fee.
- We understand that events arise unexpectedly, and we'll do our best to accommodate your needs.
- Catering events scheduled on Sundays will incur a $25 fee if order is under $300.
- Any Department ordering from the Pick-Up-and-Go menu who require equipment delivered or picked up will incur a $15 charge.
- Any individual or department that does not return Catering equipment that is listed on the Pick up and Go contract menu (Airvoids, chafers, Ice cream service items, etc) will be billed for replacement costs.
As with any caterer, an authorized form of payment must be identified prior to services rendered. To aid in streamlining ordering and payments we require the following for all orders:
- Please provide payment details such as the Billing Account Number associated with the event at the time of placing the order.
- Purchase Order (PO) numbers need to be returned to CAS Campus Catering no later than 3 days prior to the date of the event. Purchase Order numbers can be acquired by submitting your request via KnightSource.
- We are aware that not all account numbers will need a Purchase Order; please mention your account number type (State, Foundation, etc.) when placing your order.
- We are unable to service your event if a Purchase Order (PO) number is not provided at least 3 days prior to the date of your event.
- Payment is due within 30 days of the event. Accounts with delinquent balances may not be able to place future orders until the account is made current.