All SUNY Geneseo faculty and staff are eligible to open a FAST account, a flexible prepaid account that provides savings and convenience when dining on campus or at the Big Tree Inn. FAST accounts load money onto your Geneseo ID card. Funds can be replenished online.
You can use your FAST account at any on-campus restaurant and cafe including Starbucks and the Chowhound food truck. You can also use it at the Big Tree Inn and in all on-campus vending machines. Visit or call the CAS Business Office to check out our FAST account promotions and see how you can save money every time you add to your account.
How to Open an Account
Visit the CAS Business Office in Blake A 108 and fill out a deposit form.
Locations that Accept FAST Accounts
- On-campus vending machines
- Big Tree Inn: 46 Main Street
- Starbucks: MacVittie College Union
- Books & Bytes: Milne Library
- Fusion Market: MacVittie College Union
- Chowhound Food Truck: Various locations across campus
- Mary Jemison: Center of campus
- Dash at the Commons: Saratoga Commons, south end of townhouses
- Red Jacket Dining Hall: South Side of campus
- Jacks: inside Red Jacket building