Add Authorized Payers
If a student would like an electronic billing notification (e-bill) sent to their parent, guardian, or any other third party, they must add that person as an authorized payer at their Student Account Center. Authorized payers will receive all e-bill notifications and have access to view, print and pay bills online.
Steps to Add Authorized Payers:
- Log in at my.geneseo.edu.
- Select Student Account Center.
- Click Authorize Payers on the left side.
- Click Add New.
- Enter the appropriate information and click Save.
- Your authorized payer will receive an email instructing them to set their password.
Once established, authorized payers can access the Student Account Center at https://quikpayasp.com/geneseo/studentaccounts/authorized.do.