SUNY Geneseo is partnered with NelNet Campus Commerce to provide direct deposit of your refunds. You may have your financial aid or overpayment refund (excluding credit card refunds) directly deposited into your U.S. bank account.
Advantages of Direct Deposit
- It’s fast, easy and secure!
- Funds for direct deposit participants will be available sooner when a refund is generated.
Establish Direct Deposit
- Log in at my.geneseo.edu.
- Select Student Account Center.
- Select Manage Refunds on the left hand side.
- Click the Manage My Refunds button at the bottom of the page.
- Select Edit Refund Method and fill in the necessary information. Your student refunds will be sent to the account you have established.
Edit or Remove Direct Deposit
You can make changes to your direct deposit information anytime by logging into your Student Account Center at my.geneseo.edu. Select Manage Refunds from the left hand side, then click the Manage My Refunds button. Once logged in:
- Click the Edit Refund Method link to edit your direct deposit information.
- Click the Remove Refund Method link to remove your direct deposit information.