Undergraduate TRAC - Travel, Research and Creativity - Grant Program
The opportunity for undergraduate students to conduct research and creative projects is a unique and rewarding experience for everyone involved. Geneseo currently has a strong tradition of providing such opportunities for undergraduates. The TRAC Grant funds are designed to aid undergraduates in the purchasing of supplies, equipment, and other expenses they might incur in their research or creative project. The TRAC Grant. Program will continue to further this tradition by providing worthy projects with funding.
TRAC Grants are supported by the Geneseo Student Association and the Geneseo Foundation.
Attendance at a TRAC workshop presented by the Office of Sponsored Research is REQUIRED once each academic year, beginning in August, in order to be eligible for funding. For group applications only one representative from the group needs to attend.
Workshop Schedule: will be via zoom. To register for a workshop or, if you are unable to attend and request a make-up, complete the Workshop Sign-up Form.
- Monday, September 6, 4:00 pm
- Tuesday, September 7, 4:00 pm
- Thursday, October 21, 4:00 pm
- Friday, October 22, 4:00 pm
- Thursday, February 3, 4:00 pm
- Friday, February 4, 5:00 pm
- Additional workshops will be scheduled closer to the additional deadlines.
Deadlines: Online submissions are due at 8:00 am on the following dates:
- September 13, 2021
- November 1, 2021
- February 14, 2022
- April 18 for late Spring 2022 (funds used before June 1) and Summer 2022 (Please note that funds cannot be used until after July 1, 2022)
Questions? Contact Anne Baldwin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 585-245-5954.