Spring 2020 Textbook Grants
Barnes & Noble recognizes the importance of students at SUNY Geneseo having all required textbooks and related instructional materials. Barnes & Noble, much like SUNY Geneseo students, is committed to excellence and wants to do everything possible to support the academic progress of those within the campus community that it supports.
In keeping with this commitment and in the spirit of partnership, Barnes & Noble is awarding Textbook Grants for students at SUNY Geneseo to use at the Barnes & Noble operated SUNY Geneseo Bookstore. Textbook grants will vary and be awarded each semester with the hopes that they can be used in conjunction with Barnes & Noble's used books, digital books and textbook rental options.
- Students must have a completed FAFSA on file with SUNY Geneseo Financial Aid Office
- Students must be Pell Eligible
- Grants will be awarded in $75.00 and $50.00 increments. The first 20 students with a GPA of 3.25 or higher will receive $75.00 grants; the remaining grants, students will receive $50.00. Total awards not to exceed $2,500.00 per semester.
- First-year students in their first semester are not able to apply for a Textbook grant due to the GPA requirements.
- Grants will be awarded based upon the date of receiving a completed grant request and verification of financial eligibility.
- All applications will be reviewed by the SUNY Geneseo Financial Aid Office.
*Students who received a textbook grant last semester are not eligible this semester
- Application deadline is January 14, 2020
- Grant recipients will be notified by January 22, 2020
- Questions regarding the Textbook Grant program can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for a Grant:
To apply for a textbook grant, visit: Textbook Grant Application