Barnes & Noble recognizes the importance of students at SUNY Geneseo having all required textbooks and related instructional materials. Barnes & Noble and Campus Auxiliary Services are committed to excellence and want to do everything possible to support the academic progress of those within the campus community.
In keeping with this commitment and the spirit of partnership, Barnes & Noble awards textbook grants for students at SUNY Geneseo to use at the Barnes & Noble-operated SUNY Geneseo Bookstore. Textbook grants will vary and be awarded each semester with the hopes that they can be used in conjunction with Barnes & Noble's used books, digital books, and textbook rental options.
- Students must have a completed FAFSA on file with SUNY Geneseo Financial Aid Office.
- Students must be Pell Eligible.
- Grants will be awarded in $75.00 and $50.00 increments. The first 20 students with a GPA of 3.25 or higher will receive $75.00 grants; the remaining grants, students with a minimum GPA of 3.0 will receive $50.00. Total awards not to exceed $2,500.00 per semester.
- First-year students in their first semester are not able to apply for a textbook grant due to the GPA requirements.
- Grants will be awarded based upon the date of receiving a completed grant request and verification of financial eligibility.
- All applications will be reviewed by the SUNY Geneseo Financial Aid Office.
Apply for a Grant
Please review the criteria above. Complete this application by January 19, 2024