Barnes & Noble recognizes the importance of students at SUNY Geneseo having all required textbooks and related instructional materials. Barnes & Noble and Campus Auxiliary Services are committed to excellence and want to do everything possible to support the academic progress of those within the campus community that it supports.
In keeping with this commitment and the spirit of partnership, Barnes & Noble is awarding several textbook grants for students at SUNY Geneseo to use at the Barnes & Noble operated SUNY Geneseo Bookstore. Textbook grants will vary and be awarded each semester with the hopes that they can be used in conjunction with Barnes & Noble's used books, digital books, and textbook rental options.
- Students must have a completed FAFSA on file with SUNY Geneseo Financial Aid Office
- Students must be Pell Eligible
- Grants will be awarded in $75.00 and $50.00 increments. The first 20 students with a GPA of 3.25 or higher will receive $75.00 grants; the remaining grants, students will receive $50.00. Total awards not to exceed $2,500.00 per semester.
- First-year students in their first semester are not able to apply for a Textbook grant due to the GPA requirements.
- Grants will be awarded based upon the date of receiving a completed grant request and verification of financial eligibility.
- All applications will be reviewed by the SUNY Geneseo Financial Aid Office.
- Students who received a textbook grant last semester are not eligible this semester
Questions regarding the Textbook Grant program can be directed to email@example.com
Apply for a Grant
We are now accepting applications for Spring 2021 textbook grants. To apply, fill out the textbook grant application here.
- Submission deadline is January 18, 2021
- Grant recipients will be notified January 25, 2021
- Questions regarding the textbook grant program can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org