Congratulations to the successes of the 2021 cohort:
- Stephanie Alvarez Merlos was accepted into a PhD program in immunology at the University of Cincinnati
- Maya Craig was accepted into a PhD program in Biology at Cornell University
- Maria Leonard was accepted into a Masters Degree in Geology at Miami University
- Kamesha Miller was accepted into a Masters Degree in School Psychology at Kean University
- Quanna Lake was accpted into a Masters Degree in Public Health at University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
- Emma Mandella was accepted into a Masters Degree in Humanities at the University of Chicago
- Fleurian FIlkins was accepted into the Bill Emerson National Hunger Fellowship at the Congressional Hunger Center
1) Interested in learning more about the McNair Scholars Program? Attend one of our information sessions (please see dates and times below)!
- Tuesday, 10/6/2020, 2:30 - 3:30 pm
- Tuesday, 10/13/2020, 11:00 - 12:00 pm
2) Interested in becoming a McNair Scholar? Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to apply!
3) New Program Update: The McNair Program is now recruiting from all majors in the STEM, Social Science, and Humanities!