College Council members are appointed by the governor. They advise the college's senior administration and provide valuable assistance for problem-solving and for identifying sources of expertise beyond the campus community. They also advocate for the college in a variety of ways.
College Council meets twice in the fall semester, and twice in the spring semester. According to an executive order, these meetings are recorded.
College Council Members
- Mr. Robert D. Wayland-Smith, Chair
- Rev. Dr. Iris Banister
- Ms. Melisza Campos
- Ms. Jill (Yonkers) Emmons, Esq.
- Dr. A. Gidget Hopf
- Dr. Judith Hunter
- Mr. Christian Valentino, Esq.
- Mr. Adam Hansen, Student Association President
Fall 2019 Meetings
The College Council will meet on Friday, October 11 2019, at 1:00 p.m and Friday, November 15, 2019, at 1:00 p.m. The meetings will take place in the Tower Room, which is located on the third floor of Doty Hall. Each meeting is open to all, and will be streamed live on the web (below). Check back on this page for the live stream.
- College Council Meeting Agenda: November 15, 2019
- College Council Meeting Agenda: October 11, 2019
- College Council Meeting Agenda: April 12, 2019