Presidential Office Hours for Faculty, Staff and Students
Members of the SUNY Geneseo community have a shared interest in making our College the very best it can be. With the aim of expanding the opportunities for personal engagement and exchange of ideas for institutional enhancement, President Battles invites current students and employees to meet with her during office hours.
For the spring semester, individuals will have the option to choose an "in person" or "Zoom" meeting, and are open to individuals or groups of two or three people. To maximize the opportunities for access by College community members, each meeting will be scheduled for 15 minutes, and first time participants will be given priority.
Requests may be made through the online form below and should be made no less than one week in advance. Those submitting requests should be sure to complete the topic section, as any matters that are more appropriately addressed by other College personnel will be rerouted in order to facilitate prompt consideration (For example: grade disputes, personnel issues and salary increases, media requests, etc.).
Requestors are asked to indicate their availability by selecting one or more time-slots; specifying more than one will assist in the scheduling process. A subsequent email message will confirm scheduled appointment and zoom access information.
The dates and times for 2021-2022 office hours are as follows; please know that this schedule is subject to change if needed to accommodate unforeseen circumstances:
- Thursday, September 23 at 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 19 at 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 10 at 1 p.m.
- Thursday, December 2 at 9 a.m.
- Monday, February 7 at 11 a.m.
- Thursday, March 10 at 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 13 at 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 4 at 1 p.m. (Schedule to Register for Office Hours)
Please check back to register for future office hours; registration forms will be available closer to each date.
Questions may be directed to Wendi Kinney, chief of staff, who is facilitating the office hours process. She may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 585-245-5501.
Presidential Candi(e)d Conversations for Faculty and Staff
Candi(e)d Conversations was launched in January 2019 and is an opportunity for President Battles to engage directly with the College community. It is an informal, small group conversations with faculty and staff. At each of these conversations, she will be accompanied by a cabinet colleague. As this series is specifically designed for faculty and staff, it should offer a venue for free flowing discussion of matters relevant to campus personnel.
- Thursday, September 30 at 10 a.m. with VP for Enrollment Management, Costas Solomou
- Wednesday, October 20 at 3 p.m. with VP for College Advancement, Ellen Leverich and Chief Communications and Marketing Officer, Kerri Howell
- Friday, November 19 at 1 p.m. with VP for Academic Affairs & Provost, Stacey Robertson
- Tuesday, February 22 at 2 p.m. with VP for Student and Campus Life, Michael Taberski
- Monday, March 28 at 1 p.m. with Chief Diversity Officer, robbie routenberg
- Friday, April 22 at 10 a.m. with Chief Communications and Marketing Officer, Kerri Howell (Register for session)
Please check back to register for future candi(e)d conversations; registration forms will be available closer to each date.
Questions may be directed to Christie Reed, assistant to the President. She may be reached at email@example.com or at 585-245-5501.