Pamela Kosmowski, LMFT, NCC
Located in Onondaga Hall Room 203 S
The AOD Program at Geneseo offers a variety of resources and services for SUNY Geneseo students.
- Alcohol's interaction with other drugs
- Everything you need to know about cannabis
- The truth - vaping nicotine
- Outreach programming
- Resources for quitting, such as Truth Initiative, an option for learning more about the connection between covid-19 and smoking/vaping.
- Parent resources, including the booklet, Talking with College Students About Alcohol. (Parents can find additional helpful information by visiting College Parents Matter).
Appointments and Referrals:
- Individual consultations for students to discuss any alcohol or other drug concerns. Instructions for requesting an appointment: go.geneseo.edu/appointments
- Referrals to OASAS-approved off-campus treatment providers (for more information, see the SAMHSA website).
BASICS and Choices
If you have been required to take Choices or BASICS:
If you have been referred for a mandated appointment by the Office of Conduct and Community Standards, contact Pam Kosmowski at email@example.com or 585-245-6060.
Geneseo’s commitment to student welfare extends to its concern for how you and your friends socialize. Learn more for tips to help keep you safe from substance use and sexual assault. If you choose to socialize with alcohol, make sure you’re well informed about its effects, including alcohol's interactions with other drugs. The Safe Party site includes resources for students who attend or host parties, plus transportation and legal information. See the Quick Links menu for more information.