Campus Community Resource Nurse
The Campus Community Resource Nurse (CCRN), is available Monday through Friday via open hours to provide care, information, and advice to all SUNY Geneseo students.
Services are confidential and are typically by appointment at myhealth.geneseo.edu.
- Do you have a tuberculosis (TB) treatment and need collaboration with your infectious disease provider?
- Planning to study abroad? Schedule an appointment with the CCRN to review immunization and health requirements.
- Are you an ISSS/Exchange student that used your United Healthcare insurance or have questions about billing? Please notify/contact Nurse Laura.
- Do you need to review your immunizations, health record, or want to consult with a nurse about a health concern?
- Do you have chronic/routine injectable medications and need a private location to administer them?
- Do you require tuberculosis and other blood tests; staple or suture removals or immunizations?
- Do you simply need advice on how to negotiate Student Health and Counseling or other health services?
- Personalized Assistance
- Health insurance assistance
- Pre- and Post- study abroad travel health planning
- Health care system coordination
- Liaison for AOP (EOP, SSS/TRIO, Summer Scholars, McNair Program), ISSS/Exchange, Study Abroad, Transfer, First Generation and Military Affiliation students
Return to the Student Health and Counseling homepage