Nassau Hall is suite-style building located in South Village, close to the Roemer Arboretum and Red Jacket dining hall. Nassau's suites are laid out along corridors with occasional lounge spaces that make it easy for students to meet and mingle.
- Suite-style building (various suite sizes)
- 100 students in Superior Single rooms
- A typical suite consists of a bathroom, a living room area, and two or three bedrooms.
- Each floor of the building is accessible by elevator.
- There is a full kitchen on the ground floor, and lounge spaces throughout the building.
- Nassau does not have an elevator usable to students without a key.
- Laundry and kitchen are on the ground floor.
- Lamps provided in each room. There is no overhead lighting.
- Latch door handles.
While Nassau has an elevator, it is only accessible by key operation.
Visit the staff directory page.