Nassau Hall is mixed-year, suite-style building located in South Village, close to the Roemer Arboretum and the newly renovated Red Jacket dining hall. It's the only building in South Village that houses students from all years. Nassau's four-person, five-person, and six-person suites are laid out along corridors that make it easy for students to meet and mingle.
Home to the Arts Community LLC, Nassau Hall boasts a dance studio, a painting studio, and a music room. The student-designed and painted murals inside create a welcoming atmosphere. The hall is also a Transfer Student Experience LLC, with one floor set aside for transfer students who are supported by an in-hall transfer student mentor.
Users with a Geneseo email may log in to access the floor plans.
- A typical suite consists of a bathroom, a living room area, and two or three bedrooms.
- The fourth floor of Nassau Hall is reserved for transfer students in their first semester at Geneseo.
- Each floor of the building is accessible by elevator.
- There is a full kitchen on the ground floor, and lounge spaces throughout the building.
Students living in Nassau Hall will:
- Display resilience when faced with adversity during their transition to Geneseo
- Experiment with their own creative abilities and interests and develop an appreciation for art in their lives
Students living in the Transfer Student Block will:
- Build relationships with peers, faculty, and staff
- Participate in at least one YouBelong event each semester
Nassau Hall Values
Creativity | Belonging | Learning