Residence Life administers the College's residential housing program and offers students a variety of choices for living on campus. Among other options, students may elect to live in an all first-year building, a transfer student community, or a residential college house. All residences are open to both men and women. Residents may also choose to live in All-Gender housing that allows roommate and suitemate groups regardless of gender expression, gender identity, or biological sex assigned at birth.
To help students find their niche socially and academically, every residence hall has a unique community experience designed to engage and connect its residents. Each of Geneseo's Residence Halls are intentional spaces that function to contribute to student learning. Browse our housing options to find the community that's right for you.
Information & Announcements
- Fall 2019 move-in week information
- Parent Newsletter: August 2019
- Residences hall and living-learning communities
- Important dates and deadlines for on-campus students
- Campus maps
- Orientation and New Student Programs
- Symplicity Residence software: Housing applications and information.
- Weeks of Welcome: During the first few weeks of the fall semester, we welcome our incoming students to campus with a variety of fun events.
- Getting mail
- Connecting to printers and our network
- On-campus room rates
MacVittie College Union 319
One College Circle
Geneseo, NY, 14454