Putnam Hall is an 80-student residence in the North Village that is entirely all-gender housing and offers double rooms. The hall boasts an amenity usually only found in suites: private bathrooms shared among groups of four residents. Though the bathrooms are more private, the hall retains its corridor-style community feel because each double room is connected to the hallway. Kitchens and laundry facilities are available on each floor.
Users with a Geneseo email may log in to access the floor plans.
- Double rooms with semi-private bathrooms
- 80 students
- For students from all years
- All-gender Housing
- Putnam Hall is one of our fully all-gender housing halls on campus
- It is located adjacent to Letchworth Dining Hall and a short walk to the College Union and Mary Jemison Dining Hall.
- One of our smallest residence halls, Putnam boasts a very close-knit community of residents.
Putnam Hall Values
Leadership | Teamwork | Inclusivity