Due to current circumstances we are only offering virtual study abroad advisement appointments at this time.
Make a study abroad advising appointment using Navigate.
The usual length of an appointment is 45 minutes.
For Non-Geneseo students, please make an appointment by e-mailing email@example.com with your availability.
- Go to https://geneseo.campus.eab.com/ and sign in.
- Click on “Get Assistance” in the upper right.
- At the prompt, select “Study Abroad” ; select the type of appointment:
- “General study abroad advisement” - if you are interested in learning more about study abroad
- “Program specific study abroad advisement” - if you have a specific study abroad program identified
- “Advisement for accepted study abroad students.” - if you have already been offered and accepted participation on a study abroad program
- For what location, click one location you prefer.
- Select the individual you would like to meet with and then select a day and time to meet. Please note, if you are not seeing a time that works on one advisor’s calendar, please check another advisor’s calendar for availability.
- On the next screen add anything specific you would like to discuss. Make sure you confirm the appointment. You will receive a confirmation email that includes the Zoom URL (if doing a virtual appointment). If there is enough time, you will receive another confirmation one day prior to your meeting.
- Fill out the intake form to let the advisor know what you want to talk about and to help us prepare for the meeting.