Steps for Requesting Housing Accommodations
All of the following steps must be completed before a determination of a housing request can be made. Please note that we will only review housing requests for enrolled Geneseo students.
2. Complete a Housing Accommodation Request Form and submit to the Office of Accessibility Services by the relevant deadline if requesting for the following academic semester.
- Returning Students = April 1
- New Incoming Students = June 1
- Spring Admits = December 1
The OAS may require additional documentation from a medical or mental health provider to provide sufficient information for Geneseo to determine: That the individual qualifies as a person with a disability (i.e., has a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities); and that the requested accommodation may be necessary to afford the person with a disability equal access in the Residential Halls.
The form and any additional supporting documentation may be submitted via email, mail, fax, or in-person:
Office of Accessibility Services
1 College Circle, Erwin Hall 22
Geneseo, NY 14454
3. Once you have submitted your request form, follow the steps below to schedule an appointment:
a. Login to Accommodate
b. Click the Appointments link in the main menu
c. Choose the relevant appointment type: 'Housing'
Please note: Please do not submit a Housing Accommodation Request Form if you are requesting an Emotional Support Animal (ESA). To request an ESA, please complete an ESA Request Form.