Housing Accommodation Requests
All of the following steps must be completed before a determination of your housing request can be made. Please note that students who are requesting housing accommodations for the following academic year must have paid their housing deposits before their request will be reviewed.
1. Complete the Housing Accommodation Request Form and submit to the Office of Accessibility Services by the appropriate deadline if requesting for the following academic semester.
- Returning Students = April 1
- New Incoming Students = July 1
- Spring Admits = December 1
The form and any additional supporting documentation may be submitted via email, mail, fax, or in-person:
Office of Accessibility Services
1 College Circle, Erwin Hall 22
Geneseo, NY 14454
2. Once you have submitted your request form, we will contact you to schedule an appointment. Please note that all meetings will be conducted via phone or virtually until further notice.
Please note: Do not submit a Housing Accommodation Request Form if you are requesting an Emotional Support Animal (ESA). To request an ESA, please complete an ESA Request Form.