All of the following steps must be completed before a determination of your housing request can be made. Please note that students who are requesting housing accommodations for the following academic year must have paid their housing deposits before their request will be reviewed.
- Complete the Housing Accommodation Request Form and submit to the Office of Accessibility Services by the appropriate deadline if requesting for the following academic semester. Forms may be submitted via email, fax, or mail.
- Returning Students = April 1 (Residence Life Agreement Form deadline)
- NEW Incoming Students = July 1
- Spring Admits = December 1
- Schedule an intake meeting with the Assistant Dean of Accessibility. All appointments during the 2020-2021 semester will be conducted via phone or virtually.
- If requested by OAS, submit supplementary documentation as necessary, per the OAS documentation guidelines.
Office of Accessibility Services
1 College Circle, Erwin 22
Geneseo, New York, 14454
Fax (585) 245-5091
Phone (585) 245-5112