All of the following steps must be completed before a determination of your housing request can be made. Please note that students who are requesting housing accommodations for the following academic year must have paid their housing deposits before their request will be reviewed.
- Complete the Housing Accommodation Request Form and submit to the Office of Accessibility Services by the appropriate deadline if requesting for the following academic semester. Forms may be submitted via email, fax, or mail.
- Returning Students = April 1 (Residence Life Agreement Form deadline)
- NEW Incoming Students = July 1
- Spring Admits = December 1
- Schedule an intake meeting via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All meetings will be conducted via phone or virtually until further notice.
- If requested by OAS, submit supplementary documentation as necessary, per the OAS documentation guidelines.
Please Note: Do not submit a Housing Accommodation Request Form if you are requesting an Emotional Support Animal (ESA). To request an Emotional Support Animal, please complete an ESA Request Form.
Office of Accessibility Services
1 College Circle, Erwin 22
Geneseo, New York, 14454
Fax (585) 245-5091
Phone (585) 245-5112