Skip to main content

Steps for Requesting Housing Accommodations

All of the following steps must be completed before a determination of your housing request can be made. Please note that students who are requesting housing accommodations for the following academic year must have paid their housing deposits before their request will be reviewed. 

  1. Complete the Housing Accommodation Request Form and submit to the Office of Accessibility Services by the appropriate deadline if requesting for the following academic semester. Forms may be submitted via email, fax, or mail.
    • Returning Students = April 1 (Residence Life Agreement Form deadline)
    • NEW Incoming Students = July 1
    • Spring Admits = December 1
  2. Schedule an intake meeting via email at All meetings will be conducted via phone or virtually until further notice.
  3. If requested by OAS, submit supplementary documentation as necessary, per the OAS documentation guidelines

Housing Accommodation Request Form Digital Version

Housing Accommodation Request Form Print Version

Please Note: Do not submit a Housing Accommodation Request Form if you are requesting an Emotional Support Animal (ESA). To request an Emotional Support Animal, please complete an ESA Request Form

Office of Accessibility Services
SUNY Geneseo
1 College Circle, Erwin 22
Geneseo, New York, 14454

Fax (585) 245-5091
Phone (585) 245-5112