Allegany Hall is a suite-style building in the Central Village that houses 215 students, primarily upper-level students. Positioned between two dining halls and a short walk from the student union, it's conveniently located. The hall is also home to the Student Organization Resource Center, which provides meeting space and resources to Geneseo's 200+ student organizations.
Users with a Geneseo email may log in to access the floor plans.
- Six-person and eight-person suites
- 215 students
- Mostly sophomores
- Upper-Level Experience LLC
- Student Organization Resource Center
Allegany Hall is comprised of nine sections, or "quads," with four suites for six or eight people. Each quad has a small kitchenette with a sink, oven, stovetop, and a common area. A typical suite consists of a bathroom, a living room area, and three or four bedrooms. Laundry facilities are available on each floor.
Allegany Hall has designated common spaces that organizations can use for meetings or to host events. There are extended hours in Allegany so members of student organizations can access the public spaces regardless of where they live.
Students living in Allegany Hall will:
- Create meaningful relationships with each other and lasting connections with staff and faculty
- Explore their own passions as they identify the different pathways to achieve institutional and career benchmarks
Residents in student organizations will:
- Utilize the resources offered in the hall to recruit members, host meetings and events, and collaborate with student leaders and other organizations
Allegany Hall Values
Collaboration | Advocacy | Respect | Engagement | Support