Allegany Hall is a suite-style building in the Central Village that houses 215 students, primarily upper-level students. Positioned between two dining halls and a short walk from the student union, it's conveniently located. The hall is also home to the Student Organization Resource Center, which provides meeting space and resources to Geneseo's 200+ student organizations.
- An RA for Diversity & Inclusivity Community Educator (RADICE) is also housed in Allegany Hall. This specialty position works across campus and with the Office of Diversity and Equity to create inclusive communities in the residence halls.
- Allegany Hall is comprised of nine sections, or "quads," with four suites for six or eight people. Each quad has a small kitchenette with a sink, oven, stovetop, and a common area.
- A typical suite consists of a bathroom, a living room area, and three or four bedrooms.
- Laundry facilities are available on each floor.
- Allegany Hall has designated common spaces that organizations can use for meetings or to host events. There are extended hours in Allegany so members of student organizations can access the public spaces regardless of where they live.
Allegany Hall Values
Collaboration | Advocacy | Respect | Engagement | Support