Onondaga Hall is Geneseo's largest residence hall, home to 350 students. Just steps from Roemer Arboretum and Red Jacket dining hall, Onondaga is part of the South Village, a ring of residence halls that form a lively hub of student activity. Onondaga is also the home of the South Village Health Center, which provide convenient access to health and counseling services for students.
- Corridor-style with double rooms
- 350 students
- Multiple lounges on each floor
- Onondaga is a corridor-style hall with double rooms and bathrooms shared per floor.
- The two wings (Onondaga North and Onondaga South) each have at least three lounge rooms, a huge lounge space on the first floor (the Bull Pen), and a basement with a kitchen, laundry facilities, and gathering space (the Den).
- Onondaga has ample parking availability near the residence hall.
- Main Lounge is not accessible.
- Ground floor is not accessible.
Visit the staff directory page.