Onondaga Hall is Geneseo's largest residence hall, home to 350 first-year students. Just steps from the newly renovated Red Jacket Dining Hall, Onondaga is part of the South Village, a ring of residence halls that form a lively hub of student activity. Onondaga is also the home of the South Village Counseling center and the South Village Health Center, which provide convenient access to health and counseling services for students.
- Onondaga is a corridor-style hall with double rooms and bathrooms shared per floor.
- The two wings (Onondaga North and Onondaga South) each have at least three lounge rooms, a huge lounge space on the first floor (the Bull Pen), and a basement with a kitchen, laundry facilities, and gathering space (the Iroquois Room).
- Onondaga Hall has a focus on first-year student wellness. There is a specialty RA position known as the resident advisor for wellness (RAW) housed in Onondaga Hall, and is specially trained in health and wellness to brings wellness education to all of South Village. In collaboration with Student Health and Counseling, Onondaga also houses the South Village Counseling Center, the South Village Health Center, and the Campus Community Resource Nurse.
- Onondaga Hall is a First-Year Experience Living-Learning Community (LLC).
- An RA for Diversity & Inclusivity Community Educator (RADICE) is also housed in Ontario Hall. This specialty position works across campus and with the Office of Diversity and Equity to create inclusive communities in the residence halls.
Onondaga Hall Values
Resilience | Connection | Inclusivity | Wellness
Visit the Staff Directory page