Seneca Hall is an 80-student residence with four-person suites that is open to students from all years. It is located in the North Village and adjoins Ontario Hall. Seneca Hall is also the location of the Writers House Living-Learning Community, so its residents are passionate about all kinds of writing and expression. All-gender suites are also available in this building.
- Four-person suites
- 80 students
- Students from all years
- Writers House LLC
- Has writing tutors
- Writing tutors trained by the Writing Learning Center hold designated office hours in Seneca Hall.
- Each suite in Seneca has two bedrooms, a shared bathroom, and small common area.
- Kitchens and laundry facilities are available on each floor
- The library and classroom offer unique study and work shopping spaces.
- Seneca Hall is one of the smaller residence halls on campus, which provides a close-knit environment for its residents.
Seneca Hall Values
Creativity | Passion | Leadership
Visit the Staff Directory page