In order to create design that has maximum impact and acheives your goals, it's important for us to fully understand your project and needs. Meeting with you in person to understand those needs is critial and allows for an engaged and robust conversation about your project.
Some things to think about prior to meeting with us include:
- What are the goals of your project?
- What is the most important thing that you are trying to communicate?
- What is unique about your organization/event, and why should people be interested?
- Who is your target market (deeper than the Geneseo community or Geneseo students)?
- Is there a particular feeling that you ar trying to evoke?
- Do you have any sponsoring organizations whose logos need to be included in your design?
- What is your budget?
The answers to these items will guide the creation of your design. Please give them some thought and be prepared to speak about them at our meeting.