Building Maintenance & Renovations
The Skilled Core Trades (Building Maintenance & Renovations) unit typically provides project support for renovations, specialty maintenance operations and building upgrades.
Skilled Core Trades include:
- Data Networking Team
- Electronic Systems Maintenance
- Locksmith Services
- Security Systems Services
- Moving Crew Services
Typical Project Work
- Renovation and construction of offices, classrooms and campus facilities.
- Install and test new sprinkler, security and fire alarm systems.
- Run new telecommunication cable for audio/video and computer upgrades.
- Install dedicated circuits and specialty lighting for campus-wide upgrades.
- Install new kitchens, baths and specialty science labs.
- Install ADA campus-wide upgrades for access and egress.
- Special parcel deliveries and relocation of campus personnel and equipment.
- Upgrade building security systems including keys, locks and card access.
- Set-ups, power and wiring for special campus events.
- Provide machine shop services.
- Provide skilled personnel for special customer requests.
- Manage campus-wide painting program with progressive seven year plan.
Clark 119, 1 College Circle
Geneseo, NY 14454
Phone: (585) 245-5662