Due to the evolving circumstances related to the spread of Coronavirus disease (COVID-19), Livingston County Health's Reproductive Center will be providing their services at the alternate locations and times listed below. They will no longer be available via the Lauderdale or Onondaga Health Centers.
If visiting the clinics, at one of the locations below, please adhere to the follow check in procedure:
- Patients should remain in their vehicle and call the clinic at 585-243-7540 to notify of their arrival.
- They will process your check-in via the phone.
- When their room is ready, patients will be asked to enter the Clinic.
- One patient at a time with complete clean-up between patients.
Hours and Locations
- Tuesdays, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Dansville - 3 Chestnut Avenue 14437
- Wednesdays, 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Mount Morris- 3 Chestnut Avenue 14437
Medical services include:
- Gynecological exams
- Pap smears (every three years if normal baseline)
- Birth control
- Emergency contraception
- Breast exams
- Complete referral service
- STD/STI Testing
The professional staff is committed to providing reproductive-related medical, counseling, and educational services. For more information about the Reproductive Health Center, visit the county website. Prior to your appointment at the clinic, the staff recommends that you review information on birth control choices available on the website Bedsider Insider. Student Health and Counseling also offers additional information about contraceptive options.