The Reproductive Health Center offers free or low cost sexual health care to Geneseo students. It is a service provided by the Livingston County Health Department.
Hours and Location
- Lauderdale Health Center = Mondays and Thursdays, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- South Village Health Center = Fridays, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Reproductive Health is not available during the summer, holidays or breaks.
Confidential medical services include:
- Gynecological exams
- Pap smears (every three years if normal baseline)
- Birth control
- Emergency contraception
- Breast exams
- Complete referral service
- STD/STI Testing
The professional staff is committed to providing reproductive-related medical, counseling, and educational services. For more information about the Reproductive Health Center, visit the county website. Prior to your appointment at the clinic, the staff recommends that you review information on birth control choices available on the website Bedsider Insider. Student Health and Counseling also offers additional information about contraceptive options.