Wyoming Hall is a building with mostly upper-level students in the North Village that offers six-person and eight-person suites. It is close to Letchworth Dining Hall and across the road from the basketball courts and the eGarden. The hall has eight quads; each quad contains four suites. The Living-Learning Communities Global House and Food Culture House are both located in Wyoming Hall.
- Wyoming Hall's two Living-Learning Communities (LLCs): Global House and Food Culture House work collaboratively to celebrate international culture. Residence life partners with Campus Auxiliary Services, Languages and Literatures, and the Office of Sustainability on this effort.
- A typical suite consists of a bathroom, a living room area, and three or four bedrooms.
- Each quad has a shared kitchenette with a sink, oven, and stovetop.
- Laundry facilities are available on each floor and there is indoor bicycle storage on the ground floor.
- The resident assistant for international student engagement (RAISE) is housed in Wyoming Hall.
Wyoming Hall Values
Gratitude | Liveliness | Openness | Belonging | Appreciation | Leadership
Visit the Staff Directory page