For questions contact Susan Palmer at 585-245-6453, email@example.com.
- First-year and Transfer students entering in the fall semester: deadline extended: submit your immunization records by July 15.
- Summer Program attendees: June 21
- Students entering in the Spring Semester 2020: January 10
- Physical must be performed within the past 12 months for first-year students, within 24 months for transfer students, and within 6 months for potential varsity athletes.
- Potential varsity athletes must fill out additional information at Sports Medicine in the Medical Forms section.
- MMR-Dose 1 (Must be given AFTER your first birthday).
- MMR-Dose 2 (this MUST be minimum 28 days after the first dose).
Strongly recommended immunizations
- Tetanus- Diphtheria- Pertussis (Td, TDAP)
- Hepatitis A and B
- Gardasil (HPV)
What is an Acceptable Immunization Record?
- A copy of your immunizations (including actual dates) on an official government/school letterhead — the simplest place to obtain this may be from your most recently attended high school or college; OR
- A copy of your immunizations (including actual dates) on physician’s letterhead with dated Doctor/Provider signature, which includes printed name, address and telephone number; OR
- Have a blood test to confirm immunity. Please note: a copy of the lab report must be provided to Student Health Services.
- Please note that the documentation must be in English and must have students name and date of birth