Administrative Systems Office
The Administrative Systems office provides management information system assistance to the departments within the Division of Finance & Administration. Implementation of innovative data solutions, commercial or home grown, is what we do.
Some of the systems managed are used by departments across the college and the Administrative Systems office provides training & support for these systems as well.
These systems include but are not limited to:
- Lenel's OnGuard access control suite of software
- KnightSource supporting Procurement Services
- Mercantile eCommerce using NelNet's Commerce Manager
- Alert (UPD)
- WebTMA Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Key Systems GFS Lockbox software
- Keystone Web Key Control Software
- GIO contact management web application
- DocuSign digital signatures
- Departmental Web Sites using Drupal
- Web Applications using PHP and Laravel
- Training initiatives