- Latest HR News & COVID-19 Updates (Check here for Employee COVID-19 updates)
- New York State Department of Health Latest News
- SUNY Geneseo Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
- CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- World Health Organization's Coronavirus disease
- New York State Department of Health’s Novel Coronavirus
- SUNY COVID-19 Case Tracker
- COVID-19 Financial Survival Kit for New Yorkers
General Testing Information
- COVID-19 Testing App
- COVID-19 Testing App User Guide
- Employee Testing FAQs
- Employee Self-testing Instructions
How to Locate a COVID-19Testing Site & Evaluation Protocols
Employees can use the search engine below to locate a COVID-19 testing site near their home by entering their address at https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/find-test-site-near-you In addition, the following locations in Livingston and Monroe counties have testing sites. Please call the testing site or your healthcare provider before you go for testing.
If you go to a test site run by New York State, there is never any charge for your test. If you go to a test site operated by local governments, private companies including pharmacies and medical practices, or not-for-profit organizations, you are advised to check with the testing site and your insurer in advance of being tested to confirm you will not be responsible for any fees associated with your test.
Return to Work Resources
Employees whose health condition falls within one of the CDC high-risk categories or is pregnant may seek a temporary COVID-19 workplace adjustment using the SUNY Geneseo Reasonable Accommodation request process located in the Office of Diversity and Equity webpage.