- Latest HR News (Check here for employee updates)
- New York State Department of Health Latest News
- SUNY Geneseo Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
- CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- World Health Organization's Coronavirus disease
- New York State Department of Health’s Novel Coronavirus
- SUNY COVID-19 Case Tracker
- COVID-19 Financial Survival Kit for New Yorkers
Please call Environmental Health & Safety if you need a face-covering provided to you. Should you have questions or need more direction provided to you, please contact the Environmental Health & Safety at 585-245-5512
- SUNY Geneseo Face Mask Policy
- Use of cloth face coverings
- How to create a face mask
- How to wear a face mask
- How to properly put on and take off a face mask
- How to properly clean a face mask
COVID-19 Visitor Policy and Visitors Screening Questionnaire
- COVID-19 Visitor Policy
- Visitor COVID Screening Questionnaire
Coordinators are responsible for providing their visitor(s) with this form for completion and signature. The Visitor Coordinator must forward the completed form to Human Resources & Payroll Services on the day of the visit.
How to Locate a COVID-19Testing Site & Evaluation Protocols
Employees can use the search engine below to locate a COVID-19 testing site near their home by entering their address at https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/find-test-site-near-you In addition, the following locations in Livingston and Monroe counties have testing sites. Please call the testing site or your healthcare provider before you go for testing. Testing Locations:
- Livingston County - UR/Noyes - Geneseo, Dansville. DOH Mt. Morris.
- Monroe County - Urgent Cares - Immediate Care, UR Medicine Urgent Care,Henrietta. UR Urgent Care, Pittsford, Wellnow Urgent Care Fairport, NYSDOH Monroe Community College. Trillium, Highland Hospital, Strong ED, Some pharmacies - Rite Aid on Goodman.
If you go to a test site run by New York State, there is never any charge for your test. If you go to a test site operated by local governments, private companies including pharmacies and medical practices, or not-for-profit organizations, you are advised to check with the testing site and your insurer in advance of being tested to confirm you will not be responsible for any fees associated with your test.
Geneseo Student Volunteers help test for COVID
Return to Work Resources
- New York State Return to Work Training Video (Password: employeesback)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) during COVID-19 Pandemic
Employees whose health condition falls within one of the CDC high-risk categories or is pregnant may seek a temporary COVID-19 workplace adjustment using the SUNY Geneseo Reasonable Accommodation request process located in the Office of Diversity and Equity webpage.
Health and Wellness
- CDC - How to Protect Yourself
- CDC - What to Do if You are Sick
- COVID-19 Steps to Prevent Illness
- Health and Counseling webpage
- Noyes Mental Health and Wellness Services
- Care Resources