1. HANDS: Wash them often
2. ELBOW: Cough into it
3. FACE: Don't touch it
4. FEET: Stay more than 6 feet away
5. FEEL sick? Stay home
- Quick Links...
1. Face masks: Please call Environmental Health & Safety if you need a face-covering provided to you. Should you have questions or need more direction provided to you, please contact the Environmental Health & Safety at 585-245-5512
6. Employees whose health condition falls within one of the CDC high-risk categories or is pregnant may seek a temporary COVID-19 workplace adjustment using the SUNY Genseo Reasonable Accommodation request process located in the Office of Diversity and Equity webpage.
7. New York State Return to Work Training Video (Password: employeesback)
8. Visitor COVID Screening Questionnaire (Visitor Coordinators are responsible for providing their visitor(s) with the Visitor COVID Screening Questionnaire for completion and signature. The Visitor Coordinator must forward the completed form to Human Resources & Payroll Services on the day of the visit.