Residential Concerns

Repair Requests

If there is something in your suite, room or residence hall that needs to be fixed, please fill out an on-campus living work order (SUNY Geneseo login required). Be as specific as possible. Make sure to provide your name, email address, and a phone number where you can be reached.

For EMERGENCY repairs, contact your Area Coordinator or Residence Director; if after hours, contact your RA On Duty. Emergency repairs include anything that is a safety concern.  This includes, but is not limited to: water leaks, significant allergens (bees in your room if you are allergic), bodily fluids or other environmental hazards (dangerous material leakages), sparks or exposed electrical wires, extreme heat or cold in your room, etc.

In Case of Emergency

The safety of our residents is paramount. For information on what to do in case of an emergency, widespread or personal, please see our residential emergencies page.